Welcome To Barnes and Scott Jewellers
From time to time, all jewellery requires service and maintenance, to keep it looking beautiful and new.
Making sure your jewellery gets the right amount of attention will ensure it lasts for years.
Our expertly trained jewellers can do most types of repairs: from resizing your ring and fixing your gold chain, to resetting your diamonds and other precious gemstones.
Our carefully selected experts are ready to help restore your jewellery by offering these exceptional services:
Whatever your watch repair needs we can help, from a simple battery, or strap, replacement, to a complete clean and overhaul.
Bespoke Design Service
Create something as individual as you
Have a design for a piece of jewellery in mind, but can't find it anywhere? Why not come and speak to our experienced staff, who can help you create your own unique design.
We also offer a re-design service, for an item of jewellery you wish to alter or bring up to date.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Barnes and Scott Jewellers
UK Facebook and Instagram Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
The promoter of this Prize Draw is
Barnes & Scott Jewellers
18, Northgate, Cleckheaton. BD19 5AE
THE PRIZE DRAW
- These terms and conditions govern Prize Draws arranged by the promoted through Instagram or Facebook from time to time (“the Prize Draw”).
- The Promoter will provide full instructions on how to enter the Prize Draw in each Instagram or Facebook post about the Prize Draw.
- A person who would like to enter the Prize Draw (“Entrants”) must enter as instructed on one of the Prize Draw posts on the Promoter’s Instagram or Facebook page. Entrants are welcome to enter more than once but this is subject always to condition 3 below.
- The Prize Draw will run from the date and time of the first Prize Draw post (the “Opening Date”) until the date and time as specified in the first Prize Draw post (the “Closing Date”), when the Winner will be announced.
- All Prize Draw entries must be received by the Promoter by 11.59pm on the Closing Date unless stated otherwise in the post. All Prize Draw entries received after the Closing Date and time will not be allowed.
- Entering the Prize Draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
- All Entrants must adhere to the Prize Draw rules as set out on the Instagram or Facebook posts and those detailed in these terms and conditions. By entering the Prize Draw, Entrants will have deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and, if appropriate, additional terms and conditions specified in the relevant Instagram, Facebook or other social media posts.
- All entries by Entrants must comply with Instagram or Facebook’s terms and conditions as relevant and must not be inappropriate or offensive. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any such entries at the absolute and sole discretion of the Promoter.
- All Entrants agree that they have the relevant authority and consent to submit that entry on their own behalf and not on behalf of another person, and agree that it will not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- The Prize Draw is open to Mainland UK residents who are registered users of Instagram or Facebook aged 18 and over at the time of entry.
- Employees or other agents and representatives of the Promoter and any other persons, employees or other agents or representatives of companies associated with this Prize Draw (and members of the families and households of any such persons) are not eligible to enter this Prize Draw. Any such Entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will not accept Prize Draw entries that are;
- automatically generated by a computer;
- completed by third parties or by a bot;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify any Entrant if his/her/its conduct is in breach of the terms of the Prize Draw.
- The prize will be a product(s) provided by the Promoter OR a product or service provided by a third party OR a combination of the two, as clearly indicated in the relevant Facebook or Instagram post.
- The scope of the prize and its value are as detailed on the first Prize Draw post.
- If the Prize Draw prize is a product or service provided by a third party:
- The Promoter will contact that third party to provide the Winner’s details to them allowing that third party to provide the prize. The Winner agrees to this disclosure of information (including their personal data) to the relevant third party in order that they can administer the prize.
- Once The Promoter provides the third party with the Winner’s details, such third party shall coordinate the logistics of providing your prize and may contact you directly to get your prize to you.. The Promoter will endeavor to assist and liaise with the third party to ensure the prize is delivered or provided within 30 days. the prize is capable of physical delivery, the Winner will receive it by the date specified by the Promoter or relevant third party for that particular Prize Draw, but always within a reasonable period of time to the address provided by the winner. In all other cases, the Promoter or third party will provide the winner with instructions on how to book or obtain their prize.
- The Prize is non-transferable and the Winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative. If a prize is out of stock or otherwise not available, the Promoter shall provide a prize of equivalent value.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- The Winner will be chosen at random from all valid Entries, and announced on the Promoter’s Instagram or Facebook page within a reasonable time of the Closing Date. The Promoter or third party administering the Prize will also direct message you where possible. Please look out for this message if you have privacy settings which may block certain messages.
- Instructions for the Winner will be provided on the Instagram or Facebook post announcing the Winner. The Winner must contact the Promoter by direct message within 30 days of this post and the direct message referred to above to claim the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to request further information from the Winner including but not limited to their full name, address, telephone number, email address and proof of age in order to administer the Prize.
- If the Winner does not contact the Promoter within 30 days of the post announcing the Winner, or if they contact the Promoter and do not provide the information required, the Winner’s entry will be deemed invalid. In this instance the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner from the remaining Entrants.
- The Winner gives consent to the Promoter publishing their first name, postcode and entry publicly along with any comments made for the Prize Draw. The Winner also gives consent to the Promoter to use their name and comments elsewhere for promotional purposes.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The winner is responsible for any costs or expenses involved in claiming or using the prize other than those that are expressly stated above as being included as part of the prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter shall have no responsibility and in no way be liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the actions of the owner of the property marketed by the Promoter and/or the third party supplier of the product/service offered as a prize.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the owner of the property marketed by the Promoter and/or the third-party supplier of the product/service offered as a prize are in no way agents or distributors of the Promoter.
- By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. This Prize Draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Prize Draw will be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram or Facebook.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We will collect your personal data for the purposes of your entry into the Prize Draw. If you are the chosen Winner, we or the third party providing the prize may require certain details from you such as your full name, address, telephone number and other contact details required to arrange for collection (or delivery) of your prize. We will not use your personal data for marketing or any other purpose without your consent.
- If you want to contact us about the Prize Draw or have a complaint, you can reach us at email@example.com
- If you have any difficulty accessing or entering this promotion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like these terms and conditions in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us and we will endeavor to provide them.